Chapel and Funeral Service
The West Chapel has a traditional appearance and can accommodate around 105 people seated. A 30 minute window is provided for the service, however an extended service can be booked in line with family wishes. The chapel has full disabled access including disabled toilet at the rear of the chapel.
Facilities at West Chapel include:
- A state of the art Obitus music system – personal music can be made available upon request
- A traditional pipe organ – an organist can be booked
- External audio visual system, allowing mourners to see the full service on a screen mounted on the wall under the porch
- An induction hearing loop
- A waiting room with access to toilet facilities
- A chapel attendant
If you have any special requests please contact us; we will be pleased to help and advise you.
Temple of Remembrance
The Temple of Remembrance building is open every day of the year and is locked approximately 15 minutes before the seasonal gate closure times. It houses the Book of Remembrance and a variety of other memorials.
The West Chapel has a floral tribute area where flowers remain on display for one week following the service. After this time flowers and cards cannot be retrieved, so if you would like to keep them please collect them before the seventh day following the funeral. Due to the limited space available we would ask that only four floral tributes be placed on each cremation plot. You are welcome to place cut flowers within the vases provided in the Temple of Remembrance. Staff will check them regularly to remove faded blooms.
Gardens of Rest
The Gardens of Rest are now closed for scatterings/interments.